- 1 Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
- 2 Is it better to stay in Ubud or Seminyak?
- 3 What places to avoid in Bali?
- 4 Where can I stay in Bali for a month?
- 5 How many days in Bali is enough?
- 6 Which is the most beautiful part of Bali?
- 7 How much is a taxi from Ubud to Seminyak?
- 8 Which part of Bali has the best beaches?
- 9 Is Seminyak worth visiting?
- 10 Are mosquitoes bad in Bali?
- 11 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 12 Is Bali safe at night?
- 13 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 14 How much does it cost to stay in Bali for a month?
- 15 How much is massage in Bali?
Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
If you’re visiting Bali for the first time we really do suggest you split your trip between Seminyak (for fun and activeness) and somewhere in the south such as Nusa Dua (for relaxing and chilling) then organise a few days trips to places such as Ubud.
Is it better to stay in Ubud or Seminyak?
Seminyak is all about the beaches. If you don’t enjoy swimming, surfing, sunning, relaxing, or watching sunsets – you’d be better visiting Ubud. Ubud is more about nature. If you’re seeking beaches, shopping, and exclusive hotels, then pick Seminyak.
What places to avoid in Bali?
If you’re looking for a weeks drunken debauchery look no further than Kuta! But for everyone else avoid. Kuta has become a pretty nasty place and the worst of gaudy tourism. This is party town at its worst: drunk tourists who do little else for 24 hours a day.
Where can I stay in Bali for a month?
- Kuta: Bali’s world-renowned party scene.
- Seminyak: Great for sunset, beach front restaurants, nightlife, and culinary scene.
- Nusa Dua: You can find luxury hotels, watersport activities, and Mangrove site.
- Jimbaran: Famous for its seafood dining by the beach.
How many days in Bali is enough?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
Which is the most beautiful part of Bali?
Sekumpul Waterfall In the Singaraja region, about 66 kilometers north of Ubud, Sekumpul Waterfall is considered by many to be Bali’s most beautiful falls.
How much is a taxi from Ubud to Seminyak?
The quickest way to get from Ubud to Seminyak is to taxi which costs Rp290000 – Rp350000 and takes 30 min.
Which part of Bali has the best beaches?
BALI’S BEST BEACHES
- Seminyak Beach – best for the hedonists.
- Nusa Dua Beach – best for families.
- Echo Beach (Canggu) – best for people watching.
- Jimbaran Bay – best for seafood sunsets.
- Thomas Beach – best for secluded beach walks & sunbaking.
- Sanur Beach – best for sunrise & cycling.
Is Seminyak worth visiting?
Seminyak. Seminyak is home to a myriad of sprawling beach resorts, gorgeous hotels and cool little boutique spots and homestays too. It’s the perfect spot to still be in the action of Bali, but take a bit of the over-the-top party edge off it.
Are mosquitoes bad in Bali?
Bali mosquitos are usually worse in the rainy season (October to March) but you do need to be vigilant all year round. Mosquitoes in Bali are evident in varying degrees at all times. Nowhere is 100% safe at all times. Be sure to get your travel insurance, just in case.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Is Bali safe at night?
Yes, Bali is considerably one of the safest cities in Indonesia. People are friendly and very much service-oriented (due to its tourism nature), hence crime is rather low. Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua are some of the more popular night destinations; meanwhile, Ubud or Uluwatu area tend to be very quiet at night.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
How much does it cost to stay in Bali for a month?
Expect to spend $720 to $2,600 per month for a single person living in Bali —families and couples sharing rental costs will save quite a bit. And it’s possible to spend significantly more on a higher-end lifestyle.
How much is massage in Bali?
Expect to pay between $7.50 and $10 an hour. There are plenty of mid-range massage options in Bali for travellers wanting something a cut above the communal cheapie but still more affordable than those at home.