- 1 Which is the best area to stay in Bali?
- 2 How far is Bali from airport?
- 3 How far is Ubud from Bali airport?
- 4 Where can I stay in Bali for a month?
- 5 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 6 How many days do you need in Bali?
- 7 What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
- 8 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 9 What is the cheapest way to get to Bali?
- 10 Are taxis expensive in Bali?
- 11 Is Ubud Bali expensive?
- 12 What airport is closest to Ubud Bali?
- 13 How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Bali?
- 14 How much is massage in Bali?
- 15 Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
Which is the best area to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
How far is Bali from airport?
Ngurah Rai International Airport or Denpasar International Airport is located in South Kuta district and is just 13 kilometres from Denpasar, the capital of Bali.
How far is Ubud from Bali airport?
Bali airport, also known as Ngurah Rai International Airport, is located 40 km from Ubud. If you choose to take a taxi, this journey will take you 40 minutes and by bus at least 100 minutes.
Where can I stay in Bali for a month?
- Kuta: Bali’s world-renowned party scene.
- Seminyak: Great for sunset, beach front restaurants, nightlife, and culinary scene.
- Nusa Dua: You can find luxury hotels, watersport activities, and Mangrove site.
- Jimbaran: Famous for its seafood dining by the beach.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
How many days do you need in Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
The cheapest month to fly to Bali (Denpasar) is January.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
What is the cheapest way to get to Bali?
Bali flights from Chennai and Cochin are often the cheapest. If you check with the Air Asia, you could get flights at very affordable prices if booked earlier. You can get your round trips done in INR 20,000 with one flight having a stop-over at Kuala Lumpur, which is the best way to reach Bali.
Are taxis expensive in Bali?
How much is the taxi fare in Bali? The basic fee is IDR7,000.00, the kilometer price is IDR6,600.00. For standing and waiting time, IDR42,500.00 is charged per hour.
Is Ubud Bali expensive?
A vacation to Ubud for one week usually costs around Rp13,569,750 for one person. So, a trip to Ubud for two people costs around Rp27,139,500 for one week. Two people traveling together for one month in Ubud can often have a lower daily budget per person than one person traveling alone for one week.
What airport is closest to Ubud Bali?
What airports are near Ubud? The closest airport is Denpasar Bali Ngurah Rai (DPS) (18.09 mi). Other nearby airports are Banyuwangi Blimbingsari (BWX) (64.51 mi) or Praya Lombok Intl (LOP) (71.32 mi). KAYAK recommends you fly to Denpasar Bali Ngurah Rai.
How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Bali?
So, a trip to Bali for two people costs around Rp12,910,957 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs Rp25,821,915 in Bali. If you’re traveling as a family of three or four people, the price person often goes down because kid’s tickets are cheaper and hotel rooms can be shared.
How much is massage in Bali?
Expect to pay between $7.50 and $10 an hour. There are plenty of mid-range massage options in Bali for travellers wanting something a cut above the communal cheapie but still more affordable than those at home.
Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
Where To Stay In Bali For First Timers
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.